Thursday, June 7, 2007

ELL Activities

As I was looking for information to include in my paper I came by this great site that has many different actvities for ELL students to do. Not only are there fun quizzes and crossword puzzles but there are sounds bites and games for students to practice their pronunciation and hearing of the English language. There is also a link for slang words which could help students fit in among their peers. Here is the site if anyone is interested


http://www.manythings.org/e/listening.html

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I wanted to say when I was doing my paper; I realized that the teaching tips, strategies, games, etc. are great for ELL students. I also think that the information I have been reading on the different sites, are versatile to both ELL and regular English speaking student. I enjoyed looking at some of the sites, and I really liked the game site you found. I saved the sites I liked, because I will like to implement them in my class someday.